Friday, January 20, 2012

Can Google Lattitude screw my relationship?

Lattitude can possibly destroy my relationship w my gf, HELP! So I use Gmaps everyday for traffic and etc, and for a month now Ive noticed my gf's lattitude location has remained at her house. I rlly dint think anything of it, weve been dating happily for 2 yrs so I dont hv any worries, until I randomly asked her why she manually kept her location at home... and heres where the plot thickens... I also hv this phone, and I know how it works, at least I think I do. Its my understanding that Lattitude by default is set for auto detect and the ONLY way to hv it otherwise is to manually set your location. She tells me she has no clue why her location is always at home, (although when we first got the g1's her lattitude location was always on), and she's never touched the gps or Lattitude settings. I call BS!!! had she simply said that she dint want her location on for whatever reason, i wouldnt have minded, but now Im lead to believe shes just plain lying to me bc I dont think the G1 just automatically set her location at home and kept her there, which makes me think that shes hiding something else. Like where she really is when shes suppose to be home ... 2 years together ... Has lattitude opened my eyes to a deceitful gf or am I being paranoid? Am i making too big a deal about this? ... and no she didnt put her gps location on after knowing it bothered me that it was off.Can Google Lattitude screw my relationship?
No, Google Latitude didn't screw your relationship - you did!



I was expecting to at least hear that you saw that her location was at her ex's house or something juicy. You're just paranoid, and you're probably freaking her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment