Friday, January 20, 2012

London: Cycling to work?

Hey,



I am contemplating cylcing to work as the commute on the train is doing my head in.



However, i don't really know london roads that well.



I need to get from Wimbledon to Canary Wharf. Does any body have any suggested routes?



(I did a quick search on gmaps, and it suggested going through elephan and castle roundabout - I want to avoid the roundabout altogether!)



Thanks in advance for any advice.London: Cycling to work?
TfL will work out a route for you -

if you use the journey planner advanced options you can select cycling

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/London: Cycling to work?
You can do that by getting off and pushing for a while or taking a detour that will take you longer.
  • treat acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment