Friday, January 20, 2012

Can sombody help me in GPRS?

I have a nokia 6208c.....It have an aircel connection....I access the internet in my laptop conennect my mobile into it...I can also acess the wap pages in my mobile....but the problm is that when I run an application like Opera mini, Yahoo Messenger Tiny, Flikr, Gmaps on my mobile, it opens...... and while connecting process it says "failed to connect to the internet"..I consulted abt this prblm in aircel customer care but all in vain...So i came to yahoo answers...Can anybody help me?Can sombody help me in GPRS?
in phone settings go to configuration .

there select default config settingsu r getting list of available settings and see the details of active setting u find supporting items like web,acess point etc

to run gmail apps etc u need the settings which contain x-midlet and im and my presence options



these settings are only predefined so there is less chance u can run those applications



or u can also try settings%26gt;configuration%26gt;personal config and add acess points and other settings



best of luck 4 thatCan sombody help me in GPRS?
You should change the settings for internet access via java applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment